Wednesday, January 05, 2005

A Series of Essays

It is my intention that, within the next few weeks, I should post the first of a series of short essays. Originally assignments from my studies, these endeavors have become the vessels for my foremost criticisms of Western society. Be aware, however, that, though the surface of my criticisms may seem harsh or unfair, I do have a deep respect for all who seek to do what is best for our nation and our society, whether through a position elected, appointed, or sentenced.

Your servant,
~Aurenande~

1 Comments:

Blogger curtis said...

Looking forward to it. I myself am currently working on a rather long essay for a blogging symposium which will be entitled "American Dream" and will follow much along these lines. I'll be promoting these. :)

-Curtis

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home